Before you draw an Easter still-life, you must prepare:
1). A sheet of watercolor paper;
6). Brush (protein number 5 round);
7). Capacity with water.
It is easiest to understand how to draw Easter, if the whole process of working on an image is broken down into separate stages:
1. Mark the edge of the table with a horizontal line. Draw three eggs and mark the location of the vase;
2. Decorate the flowers schematically;
3. Draw the leaves. Line the location of the branches of pussy willows. Draw the vase;
4. Draw two daffodils;
5.Display other daffodils;
6. Draw stems of flowers and willow branches;
7. Draw eggs on eggs;
8. Before painting a sketch, draw a line around it;
9. Remove the pencil marks from the eraser;
10. Blue and yellow paint paint vazochku;
11. Sredinka daffodils paint in yellow paint, and blue a little paint over their petals;
12. Light green color the leaves and stems;
13.Color and brown shades color the palm twigs;
14. Deeper the shades of colors, stems and leaves, using darker shades;
15.Color color paint the table;
16. Bright colors begin to color the Easter eggs;
17. Paint the Easter eggs.
Easter still life is ready! You can color it with colored pencils or, for example, felt-tip pens, not just watercolors.